gluten-free menu boards!



Gluten-free is getting more and more popular in Amsterdam. This weekend, when I was cycling through the city, I spotted two outside menu boards where gluten-free was emphasized on. It’s a good thing of course that more and more restaurants are offering gluten-free options… However, I am a little afraid that this restaurants don’t know the ins and outs of celiac and a decent gluten-free dish. I spotted these boards at Toos en Roos (9 streets) and restaurant Sutirno in the Reguliersdwarstraat. I was in a hurry so didn’t had the time to walk in and ask for more information. Anyone been to these restaurants?




0 reacties:

Post a Comment

 

Newsletter

Blogger

BlogSociety

Meet The Author

Creative Commons-Licentie
Toestemming met betrekking tot rechten die niet onder deze licentie vallen zijn beschikbaar via www.glutenfreeamsterdam.com.